    listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all night,
    and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words,
    every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat?!?!?!?

    Bryan, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Bryan

    Elco Guest

    "Bryan" <> schreef in bericht
    news:upn5d.963$...
    > I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they
    > don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all
    > night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep. In
    > other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a
    > cat?!?!?!?

    they dont talk....

    --
    grtz......Elco

    Elco, Sep 26, 2004

  3. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Elco wrote:
    > "Bryan" <> schreef in bericht
    >> I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they
    >> don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay
    >> out all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and
    >> sleep. In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they
    >> love in a cat?!?!?!?

    > they dont talk....

    Exactly! ;)

    Bryan, Sep 26, 2004
  4. Bryan

    ziggy Guest

    "Bryan" <> Only went and said

    > Elco wrote:
    >> "Bryan" <> schreef in bericht
    >>> I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent,
    >>> they don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like
    >>> to stay out all night, and when they're home they like to be
    >>> left alone and sleep. In other words, every quality that women
    >>> hate in a man, they love in a cat?!?!?!?

    >> they dont talk....

    > Exactly! ;)

    I know a lot of men that love cats so what does that say about them?
    No, not all are gay either!

    ziggy

    ziggy, Sep 26, 2004
  5. Bryan

    Doug Guest

    everyone loves a little pussy I guess ;)

    Doug, Sep 26, 2004
  6. Bryan

    ziggy Guest

    "Doug" <> Only went and said news:10le6u95u9nab67
    @corp.supernews.com:

    roflmao I'm off pussies, my ol' sod went to the vets Friday, cost me
    £80 to repair and cos he's feeling better he caught a greenfinch
    today and killed it before I could get it off him. I thought the
    ol' sod was past all that, he's 17.....Whatever's in those pills he
    had....I want some ~;0D

    I'm only top posting cos you started it....Any brickbats, please aim
    them at 'im not me eh?

    ziggy

    ziggy, Sep 26, 2004