On a further lighter note

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bryan, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Robert de Brus, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Bryan wrote:

    > http://www.iantomey.com/BlokesFromThePubReunited/
    >
    > Well, made *me* smile
    > Bryan

    Shit, I thought it was an actual page for a minute and was rather
    disappointed when I figured out that it wasn't. Someone should do it; I
    mean if classmates.com can score big, why not a pub reunion site?!
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    <<Take THAT, VeriSlime!

    Gary G. Taylor, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Bryan

    Stevo Guest

    Bryan wrote:
    > "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    >> Bryan wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.iantomey.com/BlokesFromThePubReunited/
    >>>
    >>> Well, made *me* smile
    >>> Bryan
    >>>

    >> Shit, I thought it was an actual page for a minute and was rather
    >> disappointed when I figured out that it wasn't. Someone should do
    >> it; I mean if classmates.com can score big, why not a pub reunion
    >> site?!

    > I agree with you! It'll be a hoot!
    > ps sigs broke!

    Doesn't that depend on who remembers what??

    --
    Stevo
    (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)

    Stevo, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003
  6. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "Stevo" <> wrote in message
    > Bryan wrote:
    >> "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message

    >>> Shit, I thought it was an actual page for a minute and was rather
    >>> disappointed when I figured out that it wasn't. Someone should do
    >>> it; I mean if classmates.com can score big, why not a pub reunion
    >>> site?!

    >> I agree with you! It'll be a hoot!
    >> ps sigs broke!

    > Doesn't that depend on who remembers what??

    And the lies, the lies! lol

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003
  7. Bryan

    Stevo Guest

    Bryan wrote:
    > "Stevo" <> wrote in message
    >> Bryan wrote:
    >>> "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message

    >>> I agree with you! It'll be a hoot!
    >>> ps sigs broke!

    >> Doesn't that depend on who remembers what??

    > And the lies, the lies! lol

    Honestly.. it was *this* big...

    Stevo, Oct 12, 2003
  8. It was on Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:09:46 +0100, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Bryan made this utterance:

    > "Stevo" <> wrote in message
    >> Bryan wrote:
    >>> "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message

    >>> I agree with you! It'll be a hoot!
    >>> ps sigs broke!

    >> Doesn't that depend on who remembers what??

    > And the lies, the lies! lol

    As in:-
    1st bloke: "You were a riot last night!"
    2nd: "Why, what happened?"
    1st: "You don't remember?"
    2nd: "No! What did I do?"
    1st: "You *really* don't remember?"
    2nd: "NO! WTF happened? WHAT did I do?"
    1st "Oh my!" <snort, snicker>
    2nd: "Tell me, FFS!"
    1st: "Er...well I think you should apologise
    to the landlord first.." <snicker>
    2nd: "Whaa...?"
    1st: "Yes, & then the barmaids.."
    2nd: "Eh..?"
    1st: "Well your socks & underpants are behind the bar,
    & you DO want them back, don't you?"
    2nd: <GROAN!>
    1st: "I mean you do want to go drinking in there again?"
    2nd: "Oh shit.. Dare I?"
    1st: Hehhehheh

    William Poaster, Oct 12, 2003
  9. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    > It was on Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:09:46 +0100, just as I was halfway
    > through a large jam doughnut, that Bryan made this utterance:
    >
    >> "Stevo" <> wrote in message

    >>> Doesn't that depend on who remembers what??

    >> And the lies, the lies! lol

    > As in:-
    > 1st bloke: "You were a riot last night!"
    > 2nd: "Why, what happened?"
    > 1st: "You don't remember?"
    > 2nd: "No! What did I do?"
    > 1st: "You *really* don't remember?"
    > 2nd: "NO! WTF happened? WHAT did I do?"
    > 1st "Oh my!" <snort, snicker>
    > 2nd: "Tell me, FFS!"
    > 1st: "Er...well I think you should apologise
    > to the landlord first.." <snicker>
    > 2nd: "Whaa...?"
    > 1st: "Yes, & then the barmaids.."
    > 2nd: "Eh..?"
    > 1st: "Well your socks & underpants are behind the bar,
    > & you DO want them back, don't you?"
    > 2nd: <GROAN!>
    > 1st: "I mean you do want to go drinking in there again?"
    > 2nd: "Oh shit.. Dare I?"
    > 1st: Hehhehheh

    Been there! Lost the underpants!
    lol

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003
  10. Bryan wrote:

    > "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    >> Bryan wrote:
    >>
    >> > http://www.iantomey.com/BlokesFromThePubReunited/
    >> >
    >> > Well, made *me* smile
    >> > Bryan
    >> >

    >> Shit, I thought it was an actual page for a minute and was rather
    >> disappointed when I figured out that it wasn't. Someone should do it; I
    >> mean if classmates.com can score big, why not a pub reunion site?!

    > I agree with you! It'll be a hoot!
    > ps sigs broke!

    Sorry bout that. This better? I thought I took the Verislime shit out.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Oct 13, 2003