on a budget

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mark_digital©, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. where can I buy sand dirt cheap?
    mark_digital©, Jul 28, 2003

  2. mark_digital©

    Patrick Boch Guest

    Go to the beach and steal it.

    --
    ______________

    Patrick George Boch
    -----------------------------------
    Recovery system 5
    --------------
    XP/Beta
    "mark_digital©" <> wrote in message
    news:bg2jcf$d04$...
    > where can I buy sand dirt cheap?

    Patrick Boch, Jul 28, 2003

  3. mark_digital©

    Savidge4 Guest

    >where can I buy sand dirt cheap?

    as said before if you cant "borrow" some from a beach, well home depot and the
    like sell sand by the bag, i cant imagine it is that expensive.
    Savidge4, Jul 28, 2003
  4. mark_digital©

    Cherokee-LTD Guest

    : where can I buy sand dirt cheap?
    :
    :

    I'm on a budget too. I just purchased a couple prosthetic limbs... cost me
    an arm and a leg. ;-)
    -Brian
    Cherokee-LTD, Jul 28, 2003
  5. mark_digital©