    DC Guest

    Does anyone know if you can use OmniForm Filler 5 to scan a document in
    than fill out? Have read the description but it doesn't say Thanks

    DC, Jul 14, 2003

  2. DC

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jul 14, 2003

  3. DC

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:33:40 -0500, in
    <>
    DC scrawled:

    >Does anyone know if you can use OmniForm Filler 5 to scan a document in
    >than fill out? Have read the description but it doesn't say Thanks

    Not sure if this will help, but...

    http://www.scansoft.com/omniform/home/
    "The Filler/Data Manager maintains a database of information
    about the user and automatically fills in information that
    has been provided on previous forms. In a nutshell, OmniForm 5.0
    is the ideal product for individuals who need to create forms,
    or who receive a large number of paper forms and want to speed
    up the completion of these forms by turning them into digital
    forms and filling them out on their PC."

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 14, 2003
  4. "DC" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if you can use OmniForm Filler 5 to scan a document in
    > than fill out? Have read the description but it doesn't say Thanks

    I killfile anyone who uses OmniForm Filler 5.

    Brenadier Jehosephat, Jul 14, 2003