    find that information at Help or at their website.
    Thank you.
    , Oct 24, 2005

  2. Mitch Guest

    In article <>,
    <""> wrote:

    > I am working on a 9-page Omniform file. I would like to have fields on
    > several pages autofill from the first entry. As an example, on page 1
    > the person using the form will manually fill in their name but their
    > name is also called for on pages 3, 6, 7 and 8. Rather than having that
    > person fill in their name on all 5 pages manually, I would like to know
    > how to autofill the person's name automatically on pages 3, 6, 7 and 8
    > after it has been manually entered on page 1. I have not been able to
    > find that information at Help or at their website.
    > Thank you.

    If each entry field has a unique name in the form, then you can use
    that same name for the successive fields, and it might show any entry
    for one as the same for the others.
    Alternatively, there may be a way to build a macro for the first field
    that fills in the others once there is an entry.
    Mitch, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Guest

    Omniform Two fields with one Input

    Mitch schrieb:

    > In article <>,
    > <""> wrote:
    >
    > > I am working on a 9-page Omniform file. I would like to have fields on
    > > several pages autofill from the first entry. As an example, on page 1
    > > the person using the form will manually fill in their name but their
    > > name is also called for on pages 3, 6, 7 and 8. Rather than having that
    > > person fill in their name on all 5 pages manually, I would like to know
    > > how to autofill the person's name automatically on pages 3, 6, 7 and 8
    > > after it has been manually entered on page 1. I have not been able to
    > > find that information at Help or at their website.
    > > Thank you.
    > >

    > If each entry field has a unique name in the form, then you can use
    > that same name for the successive fields, and it might show any entry
    > for one as the same for the others.
    > Alternatively, there may be a way to build a macro for the first field
    > that fills in the others once there is an entry.

    If you want to adress a second field like the Field on Page 1, you can
    read the Message: Name in Use - Try another Name

    The Problem is still open, need a help !
    , Nov 18, 2005
  4. Mitch Guest

    Re: Omniform Two fields with one Input

    In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    > If you want to adress a second field like the Field on Page 1, you can
    > read the Message: Name in Use - Try another Name

    Okay; that shos that you can't add a NEW field with the same name.
    Can you move or add the first field to the second page?

    In other words, rather than using an "Add Field" function, can you just
    duplicate the first occurence?

    Here's another one:
    create the new field, give it a new name, but can you describe the
    field CONTENTS as the value for the first-page field?
    I'm not sure, this might be the thing you tried first.
    Mitch, Nov 18, 2005