    Ive gone for the A+ (software and hardware) home study. I got two ring
    binders with like 600 A4 pages each, and 13 CDROMS! All this for one
    module? Im gonna be 75 before I finish the entire MCSA!

    Dean Marcus, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Dean Marcus

    Marko Guest

    Relax.

    These two tests are the baby exams compared with MCP
    exams.

    A+ can be passed with minimal study by anyone who has
    worked in the industry for 6-12 months. From Comptia
    website, it is designed to measure skills for those who
    have 500+ hours of industry experience. That's around 3
    months. If you read just about any book on A+ that is no
    more than 2 years old, you will likely pass.

    I think your study guide is likely very comprehensive and
    more than likely to be overkill to meet the exam
    objectives.

    Marko, Aug 16, 2003

  3. Dean Marcus

    Dean Marcus Guest

    Im hoping to take the exam in 4 weeks, thanks for the help guys.

    Dean Marcus, Aug 22, 2003