    ofactivating it that I know of.. Can someone please tell me how this is used
    TIA

    The Camera is the mju300.
    PWB, Feb 11, 2004

  2. On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:56:27 -0000, "PWB" <> wrote:

    >I had this bit of software with an Olympus Camera i've just bought but my
    >question is ? Is anyone using this because I would like to know how I can
    >save in the Edit function as there is a 'SAVE' icon at the top but no way
    >ofactivating it that I know of.. Can someone please tell me how this is used
    >TIA
    >
    >The Camera is the mju300.

    You didn't say what program of version, but IF it's "Camedia Master
    4", bring up and im in edit, left click on the save icon. A drop dwon
    menu should appear with <save> and <save as> Icons. Select which ever
    is desired and "do it to it". Normally, I use save as so I don't save
    a manipulated image on top of (overwrite) the original.

    As I recal, in Camedia Master 2.5 the <save> and <save as> icons are
    both visible, but it's been a while since I used that one. Neither
    program is good for much more than opening and saving RAW images.
    Photoshop has a plug in and is a far, far more capable program.

    (N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
    www.rogerhalstead.com
    Roger Halstead, Feb 11, 2004

  3. PWB

    PWB Guest

    "Roger Halstead" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:56:27 -0000, "PWB" <> wrote:
    >
    > >I had this bit of software with an Olympus Camera i've just bought but my
    > >question is ? Is anyone using this because I would like to know how I can
    > >save in the Edit function as there is a 'SAVE' icon at the top but no way
    > >ofactivating it that I know of.. Can someone please tell me how this is

    used
    > >TIA
    > >
    > >The Camera is the mju300.
    > >

    > You didn't say what program of version, but IF it's "Camedia Master
    > 4", bring up and im in edit, left click on the save icon. A drop dwon
    > menu should appear with <save> and <save as> Icons. Select which ever
    > is desired and "do it to it". Normally, I use save as so I don't save
    > a manipulated image on top of (overwrite) the original.
    >
    > As I recal, in Camedia Master 2.5 the <save> and <save as> icons are
    > both visible, but it's been a while since I used that one. Neither
    > program is good for much more than opening and saving RAW images.
    > Photoshop has a plug in and is a far, far more capable program.
    >
    > Roger Halstead (K8RI & ARRL life member)
    > (N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
    > www.rogerhalstead.com

    Its version 4.10 my problem is in edit that the properties icon and save
    icon at the top left wont seem to work when I click either of them but the
    image and files icons bot , when you click either of them bring a drop down
    menu on them. Paul
    PWB, Feb 11, 2004