    The new P&S has LED-assisted focus, yet your interchangeable lens
    cameras STILL use that crazy strobing flash to do it?! BAD Olympus!
    BAD!!

    Rich, Jan 27, 2011

  2. Rich

    Bruce Guest

    Rich <> wrote:

    >The new P&S has LED-assisted focus, yet your interchangeable lens
    >cameras STILL use that crazy strobing flash to do it?! BAD Olympus!
    >BAD!!

    Did you name your dog "Olympus"?

    Certainly sounds like it. ;-)

    Bruce, Jan 27, 2011

  3. Rich

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 23:07:30 +0000, Bruce <> wrote:
    : Rich <> wrote:
    : >
    : >The new P&S has LED-assisted focus, yet your interchangeable lens
    : >cameras STILL use that crazy strobing flash to do it?! BAD Olympus!
    : >BAD!!
    :
    :
    : Did you name your dog "Olympus"?
    :
    : Certainly sounds like it. ;-)

    It's a female dog. He named her "Bitch".

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jan 27, 2011
  4. Rich

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 00:01:14 -0600, Rich <> wrote:
    : Robert Coe <> wrote in news:8r04k6dcbb4ivefv08j8b09prqqkif5gar@
    : 4ax.com:
    :
    : > On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 23:07:30 +0000, Bruce <> wrote:
    : >: >
    : >:
    : >:
    : >: Did you name your dog "Olympus"?
    : >:
    : >: Certainly sounds like it. ;-)
    : >
    : > It's a female dog. He named her "Bitch".
    : >
    : > Bob
    :
    : The name was already in use, by your wife.

    My wife is planning to submit three pictures to the Shoot-In this weekend. How
    many will we see from you?

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jan 29, 2011