    out on the camera. The show could have opted not to use the product
    placement. Olympus could have passed on this because they've killed
    off their DSLR line though.

    RichA, Jul 18, 2010

  2. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Jul 18, 2:27 am, Die Wahrheit <>
    wrote:
    > On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 23:13:23 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >I noticed the coroner in the TV show, "Castle" (season 2, ep. 5) was
    > >shooting a victim with an Olympus E-3, with the Olympus word blacked
    > >out on the camera. The show could have opted not to use the product
    > >placement.  Olympus could have passed on this because they've killed
    > >off their DSLR line though.

    > Have you ever thought of going to the beach and complaining at each grain
    > of sand because it's out of place, the wrong hue or shade, the wrong shape,
    > or the wrong size according to you?
    >
    > You'd have just as much fun, be just as effective, and the sand grains
    > would care more about your useless opinions than anyone here cares about
    > them. You also wouldn't waste so much of your and everyone else's bandwidth
    > and time. Not to mention all those keyboard keys that you pressed over the
    > years. What a waste of a life that was, eh?

    Histrionics become you.

    RichA, Jul 18, 2010

  3. RichA

    whisky-dave Guest

    "RichA" <> wrote in message
    >I noticed the coroner in the TV show, "Castle" (season 2, ep. 5) was
    > shooting a victim with an Olympus E-3, with the Olympus word blacked
    > out on the camera.

    So.

    Haven't you noticed that even coca-cola gets blacked.
    I've even noticed Apple products blacked out.
    I don't see a problem

    >The show could have opted not to use the product
    > placement.

    They could have used a canon and blacked that out.

    > Olympus could have passed on this because they've killed
    > off their DSLR line though.

    What makes you think Olympus had anything to do with it.

    whisky-dave, Jul 19, 2010
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Jul 19, 11:09 am, Allen <> wrote:
    > Die Wahrheit wrote:
    > > On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 23:13:23 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    > > wrote:

    > >> I noticed the coroner in the TV show, "Castle" (season 2, ep. 5) was
    > >> shooting a victim with an Olympus E-3, with the Olympus word blacked
    > >> out on the camera. The show could have opted not to use the product
    > >> placement.  Olympus could have passed on this because they've killed
    > >> off their DSLR line though.

    > > Have you ever thought of going to the beach and complaining at each grain
    > > of sand because it's out of place, the wrong hue or shade, the wrong shape,
    > > or the wrong size according to you?

    > > You'd have just as much fun, be just as effective, and the sand grains
    > > would care more about your useless opinions than anyone here cares about
    > > them. You also wouldn't waste so much of your and everyone else's bandwidth
    > > and time. Not to mention all those keyboard keys that you pressed over the
    > > years. What a waste of a life that was, eh?

    > Perhqaps a beach with a huge number of great white sharks lurking? Or,
    > for starters, several colonies of Portuguese Men-of-war?

    Men of War won't kill you, mostly. Box Jellies will though.

    RichA, Jul 20, 2010
  5. RichA

    tony cooper Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:29:28 -0500, Rich <> wrote:

    >Alan Dunlop-Walters <> wrote in

    >>> Men of War won't kill you, mostly. Box Jellies will though.

    >> Won't kill you mostly? Will they just slightly kill you?
    >> You are still a twat.
    >>

    >Another hyphenated-name Limey. Spare me, and pass the Grey Poupon!

    Colman's is a Limey mustard. Grey Poupon is dijon-style French
    mustard that is made in the US by Kraft Foods from mustard seeds from
    Canada.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Jul 21, 2010
  6. Rich wrote:
    > Alan Dunlop-Walters <> wrote in

    >>> Men of War won't kill you, mostly. Box Jellies will though.

    >> Won't kill you mostly? Will they just slightly kill you?
    >> You are still a twat.

    > Another hyphenated-name Limey. Spare me, and pass the Grey Poupon!

    No, it's the same one you disparaged a week or two ago in your abysmal
    ignorance and shameless hatred of those people, places and things beyond
    your experience.

    If you wished to be spared, don't troll, and don't read the posts of
    those who disagree with you.

    Grey Poupon, indeed! Although a smudge of it goes nicely on a shepherd's
    pie......

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, Jul 21, 2010