    battery, maximum.

    Thanks

    Clive. UK

    Clive Long,UK, Sep 22, 2003

  2. (Clive Long,UK) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Any recommendations for a carry case for the Olympus Stylus /
    > mju300/400 digital camera?
    >
    > I would probably want to cary the camera plus one spare (charged)
    > battery, maximum.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Clive. UK

    I was in the same situation. I checked out all the offical camera
    cases and they were for film cameras. They were so big my stylus 300
    could fit in the film compartment. I've got a set of Bushnell 8X21
    pocket binoculars and the case for them works great. It's padded nylon
    with a belt loop and velcro flap. It's a perfect fit with a little
    extra room in the thickness. I will probably sew in a little pouch to
    hold a spare bat or mem card. I see a lot of them on Ebay for cheap:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3631095320&category=31711

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2955968535&category=28180

    Buy one for the case and get a free set of binoculars. Love the camera
    buy the way.

    -PM

    Patrick Moore, Oct 11, 2003