    quality, how good the lens is etc.

    --
    VX (remove alcohol for email)
    VX, Jan 17, 2006

  2. VX

    Guest

    x-no-archive:yes

    Yup, not only does it take 10 seconds to write, it takes 10 seconds to
    review. And don't think the RAW+JPG option is a solution for quicker
    review, unlike previous Oly cameras the two files are given different
    names. You have to scroll through both the RAW and JPG which takes
    even longer. I had one for a few weeks, add in the battery problems
    and the low-res LCD, pass on this AWFUL camera.

    VX <> wrote:

    >Has anyone used the Olympus SP350?
    >
    >One specific question- does it take a long time between shots if you are
    >using RAW?
    >
    >I read a review of the next model down (I think) and it said if you used RAW
    >you had to wait 10 seconds between shots.....
    >
    >Any other observations about this camera would be of interest, esp picture
    >quality, how good the lens is etc.
    >
    >--
    >VX (remove alcohol for email)

    , Jan 17, 2006