  1. Don

    Don Guest

    Did 'Olympus Master' replace 'Camedia Master'?

    Don, Nov 20, 2006

  2. Don

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Don wrote:
    > Did 'Olympus Master' replace 'Camedia Master'?

    Hi...

    Don't know how much help I am - I'm still a bit confused :)

    I got and used Camedia Master when I used the older
    non-.orf cameras, but when I bought my first Olympus
    capable of raw it came with Olympus Master.

    They're quite different, but the major difference is
    that Olympus Master sees (and processes/converts) .orf files.

    Confused also in version numbers. Camedia Master got up
    to around version 4, I believe. My Olympus master, recently
    updated, is at version 1.42

    Take care.

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Nov 20, 2006