    the camera in Control Panel>Scanners and cameras and if I insert another
    model of olympus it recognises only my web cam when I go to download . Any
    Ideas. TIA
    PWB, Feb 7, 2004

  2. PWB

    JiLs Guest

    according to the instructions i read online, you have to install the camedia software
    "to download pictures from the camera .. " have you done that?

    http://www.olympus.co.jp/en/support/imsg/digicamera/download/manual/zoom_mountcover/qsg_mju300_e.pdf

    JiLs, Feb 7, 2004

  3. PWB

    PWB Guest

    yes that's the only software it seems to work with but the software is
    useless from my short play with it.

    PWB, Feb 7, 2004