    the background, and I don't want Flash Path sitting there when I don't
    need it. Thakns for any suggestions.

    , Aug 5, 2003

  2. Howard Guest

    I would not delete the program (i.e. location). Try "right clicking" the
    button on the task bar and disable or remove depending on the options that
    come up. btw - if it is on the task bar it does not necessarily indicate it
    is loaded - probably just a shortcut. Try dragging it to the desktop - if
    it moves you can check that it is a shortcut and delete it from the desktop.
    Hope this helps.

    Howard, Aug 6, 2003