    etc.

    Does this 'tweaking' and then saving as a new file lose the EXIF info
    and therefore give me less accurate colours ???

    Advid, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Advid

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Advid" <> wrote in news:1059071165.97104.0
    @despina.uk.clara.net:

    > Does this 'tweaking' and then saving as a new file lose the EXIF info
    > and therefore give me less accurate colours ???

    Depends on the program... some programs retain EXIF data. I'm not sure if
    any appliation uses EXIF data to print files tho.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Advid

    Bernard Hill Guest

    In article <>, Advid
    <> writes

    >I'm using the EZPhotoPrint software that came with my Canon i950 for
    >printing out from my Olympus E10 camera.... it's a simple program but
    >gives me 'spot on' colours when the files are printed straight out of
    >the camera....
    >
    >Occasionally I have to 'tweak'the shots - lighten / sharpen / crop
    >etc.
    >
    >Does this 'tweaking' and then saving as a new file lose the EXIF info
    >and therefore give me less accurate colours ???

    Why should losing Exif give you less accurate colours?

    There's no colour information in an E-10's Exif data.

    Bernard Hill
    Selkirk, Scotland

    Bernard Hill, Jul 25, 2003