    Thanks,
    Ravi

    , Jul 6, 2007

  2. Yoshi Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can I take pictures with date showing on them with Olympus E500 SLR
    > camera?
    >
    > I can't find that facility. Please let me know if it can be done.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ravi

    The date for digital images is written to the EXIF file, not to the image.

    Yoshi

    Yoshi, Jul 7, 2007

  3. writes:

    > Can I take pictures with date showing on them with Olympus E500 SLR
    > camera?
    >
    > I can't find that facility. Please let me know if it can be done.

    The E-500 does not have the ability to imprint the date on the picture, but it
    is recorded in the EXIF information within the image file.

    If you have a printer that is capable of printing directly from the camera
    (DPOF), you can tell the printer to print the DATE or TIME on the pictures.
    See page 142 of the manual.

    Otherwise you will have to use some post processing tool to add the date/time
    to the picture.

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email: