    end digital camera the information may interest you.

    Thanks!
    Saul
    Saul, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Saul

    Saul Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm a bit surprised - are there no comments about this camera or my review?

    Regards,
    Saul

    Saul, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Saul

    Clyde Guest

    Saul wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm a bit surprised - are there no comments about this camera or my review?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Saul

    I was going to comment that I thought the E-300 compared better with the
    20D rather than the 300D. It's really somewhere in the middle though.

    I am very interested in the EVOLT E-300. However, previews don't do much
    for me. It's just a slightly closer look at the specs. Your preview and
    everyone else's doesn't tell me what I want to know. Namely, what is the
    image quality like? What do the pictures look like? How is the noise at
    different speeds? How is the white balance? How does this camera really
    handle in real world shooting?

    Therefore, there isn't much to comment on. Don't take it personally.

    Clyde
    Clyde, Nov 11, 2004