    Zuiko lenses, such as the ones used by the venerable OM-1 and OM-2?

    Thanks

    Marc Walch

    Marc Walch, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Marc Walch

    Jeff Guest

    Check this out
    http://www.dp-now.com/forum_pix_upload/pic239.jpg

    Jeff, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Marc Walch

    Marc Walch Guest

    Jeff,

    Thanks for the link. However, under close scrutiny, it seems that the
    adapter is for putting larger 4/3 lenses on the OM series. What I am
    interested is the opposite: using old Zuiko OM lenses on the new Olympus
    E-1 digital camera.

    Marc

    Marc Walch, Oct 6, 2003
  4. Marc Walch

    Arthur Small Guest

    I don't believe so. These are smaller lens with a different light gathering
    configuration.

    Arthur Small, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Marc Walch

    Ron Zeis Guest

    According to Camtech http://www.zuiko.com/index.htm there is an adapter that
    will be available.

    Ron

    Ron Zeis, Oct 7, 2003
  6. Marc Walch

    Jeff Guest

    Check this link.
    http://www.dp-now.com/cgi-bin/i-forum/e-1.pl/read/196

    Jeff.

    Jeff, Oct 7, 2003
  7. Marc Walch

    George Guest

    While this is POTENTIALLY good news for Marc...tread cautiously. As of this
    time, it is only vaporware. I.E., I wouldn't rush out and put down a lot of
    money on another product (E1? perhaps) if this is a real important issue to
    you until it is possible to buy one.

    George, Oct 7, 2003