    14-54 and probably the 11-22 lenses.
    Is it worth the purchase to use with the 14-54? I love the 50-200, but use
    the other two lenses much more. Thanks.
    Steven Wandy, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Steven Wandy

    Big Bill Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 17:28:33 GMT, "Steven Wandy" <>
    wrote:

    >I have the E-1 with the 14-54, 11-22 and 50-200 lenses.
    >We are traveling to the Canadian Rockies this summer and I am considering
    >getting the 1.4 TC to suppliment the 14-54 lens (give it a little extra
    >reach). I don't plan on taking the 50-200 along - most of my travel photos
    >tend to use the wide angles more than the tele - and I will be taking the
    >14-54 and probably the 11-22 lenses.
    >Is it worth the purchase to use with the 14-54? I love the 50-200, but use
    >the other two lenses much more. Thanks.

    I can't help with the lens questions, but I'd really love to see your
    photos when you get them ready to show.Will you put them online?
    I'd really like to tsake the train through the Canadian Rockies, but I
    doubt I'll be able to. :-(

    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"
    Big Bill, Jun 20, 2004