    tommy Guest

    I have a D-460 that has quit showing the zoom through the viewfinder.
    It zooms ok and reflects that in the LCD. Anyone ever had this problem?

    tommy, May 6, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    "tommy" <> wrote:

    > I have a D-460 that has quit showing the zoom through the viewfinder.
    > It zooms ok and reflects that in the LCD. Anyone ever had this problem?

    This did in fact happen to my D-490, and it magically fixed itself after
    a little while. I would recommend zooming in and out a few times and
    gently tapping the viewfinder to see if yours does the same.

    ----j7y

    --
    jere7my tho?rpe | "The land knows whom it sent out;
    (440) 775-1522 | In the place of human beings
    | Their ashes in urns
    http://www.livejournal.com/~jere7my | Come back to each man's house."
    --- Aeschylus, The Agamemnon

    jere7my tho?rpe, May 6, 2005