    Member of Muskegon Astronomical Society.
    Author of the Warlady & Wartime series of SF
    novels at "http://members.tripod.com/~jbigge

    Jerome Bigge, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Jerome Bigge

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > I notice that these are selling for a rather low price...
    > Are they any good? Does anyone have experience
    > pro or con with one of these digitals?
    >
    > Jerome Bigge
    >
    > Member of Muskegon Astronomical Society.
    > Author of the Warlady & Wartime series of SF
    > novels at "http://members.tripod.com/~jbigge

    If their limited feature set suits your needs, then yes they are good.
    The picture quality is good for what it is. Only you can decide if it is
    "good" for you.

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Hello,
    I bought one for my girlfriend to use as just a quick grab shot camera.
    Pretty good results in 5x7 size prints. depending on how picky you are, 8x10's
    look alright too. For the money, Olympus has good cameras. One drawback I have
    found is the digital zoom is kinda soft on the longer end.
    Jim Kropp
    www.Jimkphoto.com

    James E Kropp, Jul 25, 2003