    to these cards?
    Thanks,
    Doug.
    Doug Cutler, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Doug Cutler

    CSM1 Guest

    "Doug Cutler" <> wrote in message
    news:3RG1c.32580$...
    > Greetings,
    > Way, way back when digitals first hit the market in force Olympus had

    it's
    > own SamrtMedia cards with the special code require for panorama use in
    > Olympus cameras. Some clever people figured out how to write this code to
    > 3rd party cards. I now have a C740 (bought used) but it has a Fuji card
    > therefore no panorama mode. Has anybody figured out how to write the code
    > to these cards?
    > Thanks,
    > Doug.

    Yes, somebody figured it out.
    http://www.digit-life.com/articles/smcrestore/

    One of Goggle groups article.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=f...TF-8&selm=OAtm9.3501$FO4.501@sccrnsc03&rnum=8

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com
    CSM1, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Doug Cutler

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Doug Cutler wrote:
    > Greetings,
    > Way, way back when digitals first hit the market in force Olympus had it's
    > own SamrtMedia cards with the special code require for panorama use in
    > Olympus cameras. Some clever people figured out how to write this code to
    > 3rd party cards. I now have a C740 (bought used) but it has a Fuji card
    > therefore no panorama mode. Has anybody figured out how to write the code
    > to these cards?
    > Thanks,
    > Doug.

    Hi...

    As far as your Oly's concerned, the Fuji
    card *is* a third party card.

    Take care.

    Ken
    Ken Weitzel, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Doug Cutler

    Doug Guest

    Hey... I have the same card in my C730 and I just checked my panorama mode
    and it's gone !!!!....I guess I don't use it much but now I don't have a
    choice...except to put my old 16 Meg card back in.

    Doug (another Doug)

    "Doug Cutler" wrote

    Doug, Mar 4, 2004
  5. Doug Cutler

    Doug Cutler Guest

    Thanks, I have done that for my (very) old Oly but now I need a routine for
    the xD picture cards.
    Doug.

    Doug Cutler, Mar 4, 2004