    Category: Category 1
    Date: 9/28/03
    Time: 7:15:42 AM
    Remote Name: 203.219.187.101

    Comments

    THIS serial must be used to install.

    ZCM1-400E-2027-1879-HNVV

    Where the stars are use your first 4 numbers of your serial.

    Upgrading to Pro Version (used with above number) open program and
    click "Buy Pro Version" and enter following key:

    Pro License: 40E0-8374-U7WV-344L

    This worked for my hope it works for you.

    Enjoy!
    Doreen, Dec 28, 2003

  2. I get the message. You only like the software if you can steal it.

    Marvin Margoshes, Dec 28, 2003