  1. My Olympus C8080 (nice cam) has a quite loose lens (the moving part).
    Dos anybody know if this is normal.

    niels

    Niels Thorsen, May 14, 2004

  2. Niels Thorsen

    Eddy Vortex Guest

    ..Ask at this Olympus forum. There are many 8080 owners here who would be
    glad to help...http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1008&page=1

    Eddy Vortex, May 14, 2004

  3. Niels Thorsen wrote:

    > My Olympus C8080 (nice cam) has a quite loose lens (the moving part).
    > Dos anybody know if this is normal.

    Yes, it is!

    I was also worried about the same thing, until I got to check a few
    other cameras:

    It seems the entire optical subsystem is (probably intentionally?)
    'floating' inside the camera housing. :)

    Terje

    --
    - <>

    Terje Mathisen, May 14, 2004
  4. Niels Thorsen

    Alfred Molon Guest

    Alfred Molon, May 14, 2004
  5. Alfred Molon <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Niels Thorsen <> wrote:
    > >My Olympus C8080 (nice cam) has a quite loose lens (the moving part).
    > >Dos anybody know if this is normal.

    > It's normal and there is nothing to worry about.

    Thanks for your answers. It semmes to be ok then.

    Niels

    Niels Thorsen, May 15, 2004