    I'm waiting for your opinions.

    --
    []

    PANDA, Aug 28, 2003

  2. PANDA

    daytripper Guest

    On 28 Aug 2003 21:08:00 GMT, (Frankhartx) wrote:

    >>From: "PANDA"

    >>Hi,
    >>I have to make up my mind, Canon or Olympus?
    >>I'm waiting for your opinions.

    >Reach into your pocket and take out a quarter. Toss same in air and when it
    >lands on the floor observe what side is up. If heads it's Olympus--if tails
    >it's Canon. What more could you ask for.

    If it stands on edge, it's a Kodak! ;-)

    daytripper, Aug 28, 2003

  3. > I have to make up my mind, Canon or Olympus?
    > I'm waiting for your opinions.

    My OPINION would be that the Canon G3 would be a better choice than the
    two you are listing.

    But when someone else comes back and suggests you get the C5050, then
    what are you going to do? Best to look up the reviews, specs, and
    compare photos taken by both that can be found on-line and making your
    own decision. Everyone who has an Olympus will tell you that is the
    best, and all the Canon owners will tell you that is the best.

    No one who owns a G3 is going to tell you the 5050 is better, and vice
    versa.

    Unfortunately, you are going to have to find out for yourself which is
    better. I know the answer, but there will always be others that
    disagree.

    Douglas Whittaker, Aug 28, 2003
  4. Frankhartx wrote:

    > >From: "PANDA"

    > >Hi,
    > >I have to make up my mind, Canon or Olympus?
    > >I'm waiting for your opinions.

    > Reach into your pocket and take out a quarter. Toss same in air and when it
    > lands on the floor observe what side is up. If heads it's Olympus--if tails
    > it's Canon. What more could you ask for.

    better than that, go see both of them at a store and hold and feel them.
    Then get the one that looks like it has a better quality build and feel to it
    or the one that looks like it was better engineered and designed if you can't
    make up your mind any other way. With stuff like this, after seeing and
    touching both, the one you feel you would rather have if the store was going to
    give you one for free, is most of the time going to be the better camera.

    Douglas Whittaker, Aug 28, 2003
  5. On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:24:15 GMT, Douglas Whittaker
    <> wrote:

    >Unfortunately, you are going to have to find out for yourself which is
    >better. I know the answer, but there will always be others that
    >disagree.

    Yeah, the G3 :>)

    GK
    Of Course The Address is Munged