    I have the Olympus C50 which does not accept filters. I am going to the
    Galapagos, any suggestions on how to eliminate sunglare?
    Thanks in advance

    Louise, Aug 15, 2004

  2. "Louise" <> wrote in news:BeednbG_8pDgKYLcRVn-
    :

    > I have the Olympus C50 which does not accept filters. I am going to the
    > Galapagos, any suggestions on how to eliminate sunglare?

    Do you mean that you want to use a polariser?
    Or do you mean that you want to use a lens shade?

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Aug 15, 2004

  3. Louise

    Louise Guest

    I have a hood for my camera's monitor.
    I want to be able to take photos without all the "white" from sun
    reflections.
    I don't think that I will be able to get the animals to pose in the correct
    lighting to prevent glare.
    I do use a photo editing program, but being on islands full of sand and also
    on the sea is going to
    prove to be quite a challenge. I prefer to take the best photo possible,
    then edit it if necessary.
    My camera, Olympus C50, does not allow a polarizing filter...
    I have read that polarized sunglasses might work, but maybe there is another
    solution.
    Again, thanks in advance.

    Louise, Aug 15, 2004
  4. Just take all your photos at night.

    Only joking, have a great holiday!

    Gareth Tuckwell, Aug 16, 2004
  5. "Louise" <> writes:

    > I have the Olympus C50 which does not accept filters. I am going to the
    > Galapagos, any suggestions on how to eliminate sunglare?
    > Thanks in advance

    In the past, I've seen a filter system from Cokin that screwed on to the tripod
    holder of the camera and allowed you to use Cokin A square filters (such as the
    A160 polarizer). I don't know if it is still in production or not, since I
    haven't noticed it in the camera stores for a bit....

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email:

    Michael Meissner, Aug 16, 2004