    away for a week or two so can you reply to me directly.

    Thank you
    Eric J. Comeau

    Eric J. Comeau, Sep 7, 2003

  2. Hi Eric; My C-750 will focus in super macro to 1.2 inches or 3 cm. That's a
    little better than 1 to 1. how close do you want to go? Don't go by the Olympus
    data sheet on their web site. Look at the manual or visit a dealer. Great
    camera. Keith. P.S. Let me know what you are going to use for the slide copier.
    k.

    J. Keith Carter, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Eric J. Comeau

    Rich Guest

    it focuses pretty bloody close - check out my close ups on the site....

    www.digitalmood.co.uk

    Rich

    Rich, Sep 7, 2003
  4. Eric J. Comeau

    Mikel Guest

    Hi

    I own a Olympus c750 and I am also interested to copy slides. There is
    an Olympus accesory to do it, but it does not fit to the 750. Using
    the super macro is possible to copy them? How? Anybody there to
    describe it?

    I have heard about home made copiers using the camera, but nobody
    explains how to do it.

    Buying a slides copier scanner is not a solution for me as I already
    spent a lot of money with the camera, and I would like to find a
    cheaper, practical method.

    Thanks

    Mikel

    Mikel, Sep 25, 2003