    Anthony Versluis.

    *Opteka 52mm Hi-Def Professional Filter Kit UV,PL,FLD -Silver
    http://www.opteka.com/productdetail.asp?productid=4144
    Anthony, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Anthony

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Anthony wrote:
    > Does anyone know if I need to buy an adapter to use the Opteka Filters*
    > for an Olympus C-730? The website does not say anything about it, but I
    > would like to confirm it.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Anthony Versluis.
    >
    > *Opteka 52mm Hi-Def Professional Filter Kit UV,PL,FLD -Silver
    > http://www.opteka.com/productdetail.asp?productid=4144

    Hi Anthony...

    You're going to need an adaptor/extension tube... that will get you
    from 46.5 to 55 - then I guess you still have to get from 55 to 52 :(

    To get a better idea of what I mean, go to ebay and search
    for olympus cla and you'll see a listing of the cla devices.

    Ken
    Ken Weitzel, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Anthony

    c Guest

    "Ken Weitzel" <> wrote in message

    > Anthony wrote:
    > > Does anyone know if I need to buy an adapter to use the Opteka Filters*
    > > for an Olympus C-730? The website does not say anything about it, but I
    > > would like to confirm it.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance,
    > > Anthony Versluis.
    > >
    > > *Opteka 52mm Hi-Def Professional Filter Kit UV,PL,FLD -Silver
    > > http://www.opteka.com/productdetail.asp?productid=4144

    > Hi Anthony...
    >
    > You're going to need an adaptor/extension tube... that will get you
    > from 46.5 to 55 - then I guess you still have to get from 55 to 52 :(
    >
    > To get a better idea of what I mean, go to ebay and search
    > for olympus cla and you'll see a listing of the cla devices.
    >
    > Ken

    Couldn't he just use this one?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/CANON-G1-DIGITA...ryZ30059QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    Chris