    2003 Camera of the Year!!
    FREE SHIPPING & NO RESERVE

    Check it out here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2983669039

    Auction closes in 2 days.

    Thanks for looking!!

    Roger :)

    "The price of liberty is vigilance" - Thomas Jefferson

    Roger H Smith, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Roger H Smith

    Dave Guest

    "Roger H Smith" <> wrote in message
    > Olympus C-5050 Zoom (less than 1 yr. old & like new)
    > A TON of Accessories
    > Licensed copy of Microsoft "Picture-It! Digital Image Pro" (ver. 7.0)

    Photo
    > Editing Software.
    > 2+ Years left on MACK warranty
    > 2003 Camera of the Year!!
    > FREE SHIPPING & NO RESERVE
    >
    > Check it out here:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2983669039

    Hey Tony - looks like you missed this one. Sheeeeessssh, some netkkkop you
    are.

    Dave, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Roger H Smith

    Dave Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message

    > "Roger H Smith" <> wrote in message
    > > Olympus C-5050 Zoom (less than 1 yr. old & like new)
    > > A TON of Accessories
    > > Licensed copy of Microsoft "Picture-It! Digital Image Pro" (ver. 7.0)

    > Photo
    > > Editing Software.
    > > 2+ Years left on MACK warranty
    > > 2003 Camera of the Year!!
    > > FREE SHIPPING & NO RESERVE
    > >
    > > Check it out here:
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2983669039
    > >

    > Hey Tony - looks like you missed this one. Sheeeeessssh, some netkkkop you
    > are.

    Oh, sorry. You can't read this, can you? Dang.

    Dave, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Roger H Smith

    R2D2 Guest

    "Roger H Smith" <> wrote in

    > Olympus C-5050 Zoom (less than 1 yr. old & like new)
    > A TON of Accessories
    > Licensed copy of Microsoft "Picture-It! Digital Image Pro" (ver. 7.0)
    > Photo Editing Software.
    > 2+ Years left on MACK warranty
    > 2003 Camera of the Year!!
    > FREE SHIPPING & NO RESERVE
    >
    > Check it out here:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2983669039
    >
    > Auction closes in 2 days.
    >
    > Thanks for looking!!
    >
    > Roger :)
    >
    > "The price of liberty is vigilance" - Thomas Jefferson

    Hey spammer, no auctions here.

    R2D2, Feb 4, 2004
  5. Roger H Smith

    Dave Guest

    "R2D2" <> wrote in message
    > "Roger H Smith" <> wrote in
    >
    > > Olympus C-5050 Zoom (less than 1 yr. old & like new)
    > > A TON of Accessories
    > > Licensed copy of Microsoft "Picture-It! Digital Image Pro" (ver. 7.0)
    > > Photo Editing Software.
    > > 2+ Years left on MACK warranty
    > > 2003 Camera of the Year!!
    > > FREE SHIPPING & NO RESERVE
    > >
    > > Check it out here:
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2983669039
    > >
    > > Auction closes in 2 days.
    > >
    > > Thanks for looking!!
    > >
    > > Roger :)
    > >
    > > "The price of liberty is vigilance" - Thomas Jefferson

    > Hey spammer, no auctions here.

    FA posts are fine here. Neither eBay or his ISP will do anything about it
    anyway.

    So, you taking over for Tony?

    Dave, Feb 4, 2004
  6. Roger H Smith

    Dave Guest

    "Roger H Smith" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Olympus C-5050 Zoom (less than 1 yr. old & like new)
    > A TON of Accessories
    > Licensed copy of Microsoft "Picture-It! Digital Image Pro" (ver. 7.0) Photo
    > Editing Software.
    > 2+ Years left on MACK warranty
    > 2003 Camera of the Year!!
    > FREE SHIPPING & NO RESERVE
    >
    > Check it out here:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2983669039
    >
    > Auction closes in 2 days.
    >
    > Thanks for looking!!

    Looks like our own Deputy Tony the current high bidder on this item:

    Current bid: US $426.56
    History: 6 bids (US $350.00 starting bid)
    High bidder: usenet_tony_s( 0 )

    Hmmmm, no wonder he's not netkkkoping it.

    Dave, Feb 4, 2004
  7. Roger H Smith

    Dave Guest

    "Roger H Smith" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Olympus C-5050 Zoom (less than 1 yr. old & like new)
    > A TON of Accessories
    > Licensed copy of Microsoft "Picture-It! Digital Image Pro" (ver. 7.0) Photo
    > Editing Software.
    > 2+ Years left on MACK warranty
    > 2003 Camera of the Year!!
    > FREE SHIPPING & NO RESERVE
    >
    > Check it out here:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2983669039

    Looks like our Tony is a fink:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2983669039
    Member Profile: usenet_tony_s (-1)
    Feedback Score: -1
    1 feedback received by usenet_tony_s page 1 of 1
    Comment From Date / Time Item #
    This is a Cyber-Terrorist who bids high, then won't pay. - WARNING!!
    Seller crystalship-1( 74) Feb-07-04 06:34 2983669039

    Trying to make your point through lies, fraud, and intimidation eh?
    Well, I guess nothing else has worked for you. Still, this has no
    impact on whether FA post are allowed in rec.photo.digital. It just
    shows that you are a shameless dickweed.

    Love,

    Dave

    Dave, Feb 7, 2004
  8. Roger H Smith

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message

    > Looks like our Tony is a fink:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2983669039
    > Member Profile: usenet_tony_s (-1)
    > Feedback Score: -1
    > 1 feedback received by usenet_tony_s page 1 of 1
    > Comment From Date / Time Item #
    > This is a Cyber-Terrorist who bids high, then won't pay. - WARNING!!
    > Seller crystalship-1( 74) Feb-07-04 06:34 2983669039
    >
    > Trying to make your point through lies, fraud, and intimidation eh?
    > Well, I guess nothing else has worked for you. Still, this has no
    > impact on whether FA post are allowed in rec.photo.digital. It just
    > shows that you are a shameless dickweed.
    >
    > Love,
    >
    > Dave

    Do you have some form of OCD? You have posted five replies to this single
    posting.
    Get a life.

    Alan D-W, Feb 7, 2004
  9. Roger H Smith

    Dave Guest

    "Alan D-W" <> wrote in message

    > "Dave" <> wrote in message
    >

    > > Looks like our Tony is a fink:
    > >
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2983669039
    > > Member Profile: usenet_tony_s (-1)
    > > Feedback Score: -1
    > > 1 feedback received by usenet_tony_s page 1 of 1
    > > Comment From Date / Time Item #
    > > This is a Cyber-Terrorist who bids high, then won't pay. - WARNING!!
    > > Seller crystalship-1( 74) Feb-07-04 06:34 2983669039
    > >
    > > Trying to make your point through lies, fraud, and intimidation eh?
    > > Well, I guess nothing else has worked for you. Still, this has no
    > > impact on whether FA post are allowed in rec.photo.digital. It just
    > > shows that you are a shameless dickweed.
    > >
    > > Love,
    > >
    > > Dave

    > Do you have some form of OCD? You have posted five replies to this single
    > posting.

    Thanks for noticing! I appreciate it.

    Dave

    Dave, Feb 7, 2004