Olympus 755 Zoom Question.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by atl runner, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. atl runner

    atl runner Guest

    I see these are readily available in Japan. I have
    looked at the yahoo auctions / japan and they are
    selling at about 400-500 US dollars. These cameras
    have English writing on the front but I have not been
    able to determine if the Menu system is in English. I
    could care less about warrenty. Anyone have any
    experience with buying a camera from Japan?

    Anyone have any info on when and if these will be made
    available in the US?

    My guess is not until after christmas as most MFG's
    push older models on people during the holidays.

    advice is much appreciated.

    atl_runner

    http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

    atl runner, Nov 12, 2003

  2. atl runner

    drive79 Guest

    atl runner <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I see these are readily available in Japan. I have
    > looked at the yahoo auctions / japan and they are
    > selling at about 400-500 US dollars. These cameras
    > have English writing on the front but I have not been
    > able to determine if the Menu system is in English. I
    > could care less about warrenty. Anyone have any
    > experience with buying a camera from Japan?
    >
    > Anyone have any info on when and if these will be made
    > available in the US?
    >
    > My guess is not until after christmas as most MFG's
    > push older models on people during the holidays.
    >
    > advice is much appreciated.
    >
    > atl_runner

    Hi!

    You can bid on yahoo japan auctions using this service:
    http://www.rinkya.com
    Other fees are involved but worth taking a look at ^_^

    drive79, Nov 18, 2003