    Kalex Guest

    Has the flimsy battery compartment door on the Olympus C 5050 been
    corrected on current production?

    Kalex, Aug 2, 2003

  2. Kalex

    Opentoe Guest

    It's got a lock on it...what else do you need?

    Opentoe, Aug 3, 2003

  3. Kalex

    Kalex Guest

    "Opentoe" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > It's got a lock on it...what else do you need?

    Have read some postings complaining about problems with the battery
    compartment door, calling it flimsy and not really secure even though
    locked. Have not handled the 5050 myself, so I have no idea how valid
    those comments are. Or is it that some people feel they have to make
    at least one negative comment about everything?

    Kalex, Aug 3, 2003
  4. Kalex

    Charlie D Guest

    In article <>,
    (Kalex) wrote:

    > Have read some postings complaining about problems with the battery
    > compartment door, calling it flimsy and not really secure even though
    > locked. Have not handled the 5050 myself, so I have no idea how valid
    > those comments are. Or is it that some people feel they have to make
    > at least one negative comment about everything?

    I believe that's the case, or they're just fumblefingered.
    It's extremely secure, much better than the one on my old 2020.

    --
    Charlie Dilks
    Newark, DE USA

    Charlie D, Aug 3, 2003