    How can I get my new Olympus C50 to put the date on printed photo's?
    Thank you,
    Joe

    Joe, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Joe

    Just Me Guest

    With something like Photoshop. Most digital cameras that I have ever seen do not do this, as the manufacture expects the user to be able to do this using their own computer and software.

    Ed

    Just Me, Aug 23, 2003

  3. Joe

    Susan Klein Guest

    > With something like Photoshop. Most digital cameras that I have ever
    > seen do not do this, as the manufacture expects the user to be able to
    > do this using their own computer and software.

    What?

    Susan Klein, Aug 23, 2003
  4. "Just Me" <> wrote in message

    > "Susan Klein" <> wrote in message
    > > > With something like Photoshop. Most digital cameras that I have ever
    > > > seen do not do this, as the manufacture expects the user to be able to
    > > > do this using their own computer and software.

    > > What?
    > >

    > What do you mean What?
    >
    > I do not know of a single digital camera worth having that places the date in
    > the image area much like the data back on a film point and shoot.
    > Simply add the information using a photo editor of your choice.
    > Ed

    While it might not fall under your humble definition of a "digital camera worth having",
    my Minolta S404 will certainly put the date on the photo. I personally prefer not to
    do this, but others may certainly have their reasons for doing so.

    I believe that programs or plugins for popular programs must exist which will extract
    the date from the data in the photo file and put it on the photo. Perhaps someone
    who uses this could point to one?

    --
    Dan (Woj...) dmaster (at) lucent (dot) com

    "Follow me, don't follow me / I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
    Collar me, don't collar me / I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
    We are agents of the free / I've had my fun and now it's time to
    Serve your conscience overseas..."

    Dan Wojciechowski, Aug 29, 2003