Olympus 3030 and rechargeables questions

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Nibbler, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Nibbler

    Nibbler Guest

    "Jack" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I recently purchased a very lightly used 3030 and have so far been happy
    > with it but have some questions. Just for reference, I have years of
    > experience with film, this is my experience with digital.
    >
    > The auto focus doesn't seem as crisp as it should be. In fact it's not
    > very crisp at all. I may be moving the camera after having gotten a lock,
    > but am wondering if others have experienced this problem and if so, what
    > can be done if there is a problem.

    are you using spot or esp mode? if in esp it may be focusing on something
    other that what intended. hard to say without knowing settings used or
    seeing a picture...

    Jack, Feb 23, 2004