Olympic Games problem.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Knut Arvid Keilen, Feb 25, 2008.

  1. Two or three Norwegian cities or places are currently competing for the
    placement and arrangement of the next Olympic Games.

    The estimated price tag is 20 billion Norwegian Krones (20 000 000 000).

    One of the cities in question is Tromso / Tromsø, Northern Norway.

    To my current knowledge, police in that city are currently struggling with a
    crime / prostitution wave out of proportions.

    In comparison, I was recently looking through some papers regarding the size
    of the flat that I am currently living in.

    Official papers lists the size of my flat as 62 square meters. The former
    owner of my flat had some rebuilding going on
    and the size should now be set as 58 square meters.

    I had this question up for a Norwegian department. Some days later I
    received a letter stating the size of my flat as 60 square meters.
    This letter was stated as being non-public (or private).

    3 days later I received a letter from the local Police Department / District
    asking me to pay a fine of 5.000 NOK for obstructing the law.

    What should I do ? Pay the fine ?

    Thanks for any help !
    Knut Arvid Keilen, Feb 25, 2008