    to have so many sp-350's and sp-310 refurbished up for grabs.

    Thanks, and take care.

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Apr 16, 2006

  2. Ken Weitzel

    RK Guest

    I believe some of the earlier ones had power problems. Really drained
    batteries fast. Lots of trade-ins after they fixed problem I suspect.

    RK, Apr 16, 2006

  3. Ken Weitzel

    Jim Giblin Guest

    I had an SP-350 and returned it after a couple of weeks. The 350 took good
    pictures but it drained batteries too quickly. I did install the firmware
    update but the problem continued.

    Jim Giblin, Apr 16, 2006