    it back in a timely manner? Would appreciate any particulars, just so I will
    know what to expect.

    Burnell

    Burnell Stover, Aug 27, 2003

  2. "Burnell Stover" <> writes:

    > Any C-50 owners have their camera's firmware upgraded? Any problems getting
    > it back in a timely manner? Would appreciate any particulars, just so I will
    > know what to expect.

    Generally with Olympus the only way to upgrade your firmware is to find
    something wrong with the camera and send it in for warranty service. Usually
    (but not always) Olympus will upgrade the firmware to the latest version. You
    might be able to pay them to upgrade the firmware, but in the past their
    minimum charge for non-warranty work has been $200-300.

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email:

    Michael Meissner, Aug 27, 2003