    just starts on its own and it seems or acts like there is a virus or
    something controlling the camera..Ive bought new batteries and still the
    problem.Has anyone had this problem..Id appreciate some help. Bill

    bill, Dec 23, 2003

  2. bill

    Jimmy Guest

    "bill" <> wrote in message news:aD2Gb.19000$PK3.328@okepread01...
    > My Oly 5050 recently started whenever its turned on, will seem to cycle
    > through different functions as shown on the LCD screen rather quickly..It
    > just starts on its own and it seems or acts like there is a virus or
    > something controlling the camera..Ive bought new batteries and still the
    > problem.Has anyone had this problem..Id appreciate some help. Bill

    I haven't had this problem and I have had my C-5050 for a year now. You might try to do a complete
    reset or just take the batteries out for 20-30 mins. You will want to write down you settings first
    as everything goes back to square one. If the problem continues after this, you may need to contact
    Olympus.

    Jimmy, Dec 24, 2003