    the tar it would be greatly appreciated.

    Regards,

    , Jun 9, 2005

  2. Hi,

    the other versions (12.2(4)JA, 12.2(8)JA, 12.2(11)JA, ...) are
    available, too. But they are deferred. Only 12.2(15)JA are recommended.

    Try this link:
    http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Softwa...=&release_name=&majorRel=12.2&state=:HW&type=
    (login required)

    If you are not able to download the software, please let me know this
    (directly per email).

    Regards
    Stefan

    Stefan Emilius, Jun 13, 2005