    or talking to other photographers. According to the instruction book, it is
    a 35mm programmed shutter EE camera with date recorder and built-in flash.
    Any information or reference sites/materials would be appreciated.
    Ken C via PhotoKB.com, Jun 24, 2005

  2. Ken C via PhotoKB.com

    Jim Guest

    "Ken C via PhotoKB.com" <> wrote in message
    > Bought a large amount of old camera equipment at estate sale. Interesting
    > stuff but I am having trouble finding any information about one camera---a
    > Yashica Diary. I have a sales slip showing the camera was purchased in
    > 1981
    > in Saudi Arabia. But I am not having any luck with internet site
    > information
    > or talking to other photographers. According to the instruction book, it
    > is
    > a 35mm programmed shutter EE camera with date recorder and built-in flash.
    > Any information or reference sites/materials would be appreciated

    Don't know if it is any help but www.craigcamera.com are advertising a
    camera manual for the Diary at $18.
    Sounds a lot of money for an instruction book, and of course it is in USA by
    the sound of it.
    I also think this camera goes under another name, Something like GSN35.
    Regards.
    Jim.
    Jim, Jun 24, 2005

  3. Ken C via PhotoKB.com

    irwell Guest

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:39:47 +0100, "Jim" <> wrote:

    >"Ken C via PhotoKB.com" <> wrote in message
    >> Bought a large amount of old camera equipment at estate sale. Interesting
    >> stuff but I am having trouble finding any information about one camera---a
    >> Yashica Diary. I have a sales slip showing the camera was purchased in
    >> 1981
    >> in Saudi Arabia. But I am not having any luck with internet site
    >> information
    >> or talking to other photographers. According to the instruction book, it
    >> is
    >> a 35mm programmed shutter EE camera with date recorder and built-in flash.
    >> Any information or reference sites/materials would be appreciated

    >Don't know if it is any help but www.craigcamera.com are advertising a
    >camera manual for the Diary at $18.
    >Sounds a lot of money for an instruction book, and of course it is in USA by
    >the sound of it.
    >I also think this camera goes under another name, Something like GSN35.
    >Regards.
    >Jim.

    http://www.abebooks.com/ Has a ton of Yashica books starting
    at $3.50.