    old account it just tells me to sign back in but i want to still have acess
    to my old account so my wife and i have are own address aswell as a shared
    one ( the new one) What am i doing wrong???

    N HORSECROFT, Dec 11, 2005

  2. N HORSECROFT

    philo Guest

    "N HORSECROFT" <> wrote in message
    news:dnfrb8$sc8$-infra.bt.com...
    >I have a yahoo account which i use at work which is on wanadoo and i can
    >access yahoo through that, but i now have a computer at home with bt
    >broadband, as soon as i type in the address www.yahoo.co.uk it comes up
    >with bt yahoo and my new address and if i try to log out so i can log on
    >with my old account it just tells me to sign back in but i want to still
    >have acess to my old account so my wife and i have are own address aswell
    >as a shared one ( the new one) What am i doing wrong???

    you need to sign back in with your older email address and password

    philo, Dec 11, 2005

  3. N HORSECROFT

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 00:19:52 +0000 (UTC), "N HORSECROFT"
    <> wrote:

    >I have a yahoo account which i use at work which is on wanadoo and i can
    >access yahoo through that, but i now have a computer at home with bt
    >broadband, as soon as i type in the address www.yahoo.co.uk it comes up with
    >bt yahoo and my new address and if i try to log out so i can log on with my
    >old account it just tells me to sign back in but i want to still have acess
    >to my old account so my wife and i have are own address aswell as a shared
    >one ( the new one) What am i doing wrong???

    Ok, so you click logout. You then click sign in. It asks you for your
    username and password.

    What's the problem?

    Evan Platt, Dec 11, 2005
  4. N HORSECROFT wrote:

    > I have a yahoo account which i use at work which is on wanadoo
    > and i can access yahoo through that, but i now have a computer
    > at home with bt broadband, as soon as i type in the address
    > www.yahoo.co.uk it comes up with bt yahoo and my new address and
    > if i try to log out so i can log on with my old account it just
    > tells me to sign back in but i want to still have acess to my
    > old account so my wife and i have are own address aswell as a
    > shared one ( the new one) What am i doing wrong???

    Dude, take a breath.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 11, 2005
  5. N HORSECROFT

    James Guest

    >I have a yahoo account which i use at work which is on wanadoo and i can
    >access yahoo through that, but i now have a computer at home with bt
    >broadband, as soon as i type in the address www.yahoo.co.uk it comes up
    >with bt yahoo and my new address and if i try to log out so i can log on
    >with my old account it just tells me to sign back in but i want to still
    >have acess to my old account so my wife and i have are own address aswell
    >as a shared one ( the new one) What am i doing wrong???

    Are you getting mixed up between signing on to the internet and a yahoo mail
    account (assuming it IS a mail account).

    1) You say you have a yahoo account which you use at work. Regarless of
    where you are you should be able to access it, it is not "on" wanadoo you
    simply get on the internet via wanadoo.

    2) When at home you go to www.yahoo.co.uk, you dont say you get the homepage
    of yahoo, you say you get a btyahoo screen. Is this the isp you use at home
    to access the internet?

    3) Assuming it is, connect with your btyahoo internet account and then when
    on the internet go to www.yahoo.co.uk and enter the account you want to
    check there.

    James, Dec 11, 2005