    --

    "For most people the meaning and purpose of life is to
    serve as a warning to others of impending disaster."
    Bob, Jan 27, 2006

  2. Bob

    winndixie Guest

    winndixie, Jan 27, 2006

  3. Bob

    winndixie Guest

    winndixie, Jan 27, 2006
  4. Bob

    Bob Guest

    On 27 Jan 2006 13:33:17 -0800, "winndixie" <>
    wrote:

    >have you tried this link at:
    >
    >http://datamax06.mp3center.hop.clickbank.net
    >
    >Not for sure if they have it or not.

    Thanks but that's just a cover for bit torrents.

    Bob, Jan 27, 2006
  5. Bob

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:08:23 GMT, (Bob) Gave us:

    >There are some movies from a decade ago...

    Snip

    They will eventually. Why are you acting like the rip offs?

    Are you one? No need to post crap like that here.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Jan 27, 2006
  6. Bob

    Nelly Guest

    Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
    > On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:08:23 GMT, (Bob) Gave us:
    >

    >>There are some movies from a decade ago...

    > Snip
    >
    > They will eventually. Why are you acting like the rip offs?
    >
    > Are you one? No need to post crap like that here.

    Not so. There are a lot of movies that have never been and probably
    will never be released on DVD. I've been waiting for the Mr. Moto
    movies to come out on DVD and it doesn't look very hopeful.
    Nelly, Jan 27, 2006
  7. Bob

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:08:32 -0500, Nelly <> Gave
    us:

    >Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
    >> On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:08:23 GMT, (Bob) Gave us:
    >>

    >>>There are some movies from a decade ago...

    >> Snip
    >>
    >> They will eventually. Why are you acting like the rip offs?
    >>
    >> Are you one? No need to post crap like that here.

    >Not so. There are a lot of movies that have never been and probably
    >will never be released on DVD. I've been waiting for the Mr. Moto
    >movies to come out on DVD and it doesn't look very hopeful.

    That doesn't men that one should blatantly advocate filching them or
    putting them online to be filched.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Jan 28, 2006
  8. Bob

    P Pron Guest

    Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
    || On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:08:32 -0500, Nelly <> Gave
    || us:
    ||| Not so. There are a lot of movies that have never been and probably
    ||| will never be released on DVD. I've been waiting for the Mr. Moto
    ||| movies to come out on DVD and it doesn't look very hopeful.
    || That doesn't men that one should blatantly advocate filching them or
    || putting them online to be filched.

    Did you actually *read* the original post, which makes it clear that the
    enquirer is looking for commercial sites?
    Or were you too busy adding an extra rung to the ladder that leads to your
    pulpit?
    paul
    P Pron, Jan 28, 2006
  9. Bob