    The A Team

    The Greatest American Hero

    Thanks. :)
    Taliesin2, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Taliesin2 wrote:

    > Where can I find out if any old TV shows are being released on DVD?

    Check by show title at <http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/>.

    (Apologies, Jerry: I know that's *your* line.) :)

    doug

    --
    "I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between..."
    --Brian Eno
    Douglas Bailey, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Taliesin2

    Rocketman Guest

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 23:05:16 GMT, Taliesin2
    <> wrote:

    >Greetings. Where can I find out if any old TV shows are being released
    >on DVD? I'm looking for the following series:
    >
    >1960's Batman
    >
    >Superman ( all three series)
    >
    >The Wild Wild West

    I'm with you on these three. Actually I only care about the original
    Superman with George Reeves.

    I would like to add:

    Get Smart
    Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
    The Odd Couple

    and about 40 more I can't remember now! ;-)
    Rocketman, Mar 7, 2004