    all of those old bookmarks are still there.

    Is there some Windows Explorer folder to look for?

    Thanks.

    John Doe, Sep 1, 2011

  2. John Doe

    The Azz Man! Guest

    On 01 Sep 2011 04:55:31 GMT, John Doe wrote:

    > How do you get rid of weeks-old websites that are stuck in the
    > history folder? Tools -- Clear Recent History does not work here.
    > I guess those old websites stuck in History might be leftover crud
    > from updating Firefox.
    >
    > I just tried deleting everything in Unsorted Bookmarks -- History.
    > The Bookmarks Toolbar temporarily disappears. When it reappears,
    > all of those old bookmarks are still there.
    >
    > Is there some Windows Explorer folder to look for?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Try History->Show All History, under the left panel, right-click the month
    you want to delete and select Delete.

    You can also select the sites in the right panel using the mouse and the
    Shift key, and press the Delete key on your keyboard.

    --

    Azz
    Blog: www.xcopfly.com

    The Azz Man!, Sep 1, 2011

  3. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    Deleting the places.sqlite file seems to work.

    John Doe, Sep 4, 2011