    suggestions ? All will be welcome.
    Thanks in advance.
    , Aug 17, 2007

  2. Guest

    , Aug 17, 2007

  3. Guest

    On 8 16 , 11 13 , wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I've got a panasonic PBX for a long time in use. Now i want another
    > one with more ports and the function of IP phone. Anyone has any
    > suggestions ? All will be welcome.
    > Thanks in advance.

    You can improve the PBX system to voip system just using some voip
    gateway.
    , Aug 17, 2007
  4. cybuerke Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On 8 16 , 11 13 , wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> I've got a panasonic PBX for a long time in use. Now i want another
    >> one with more ports and the function of IP phone. Anyone has any
    >> suggestions ? All will be welcome.
    >> Thanks in advance.

    > You can improve the PBX system to voip system just using some voip
    > gateway.

    I do believe you might be missing the point here.

    Scenario: One Chinese gent posts a problem.

    Second Chinese gent comes up with the answer, complete with
    link.

    Fiendishly clever these Orientals!

    Or could we be in for a 'this is spam' 'no it's not' thread? ;-))
    cybuerke, Aug 17, 2007
  5. Ivor Jones Guest

    "cybuerke" <> wrote in
    message news:46c5377e$0$16398$

    [snip]

    : : I do believe you might be missing the point here.
    : :
    : : Scenario: One Chinese gent posts a problem.
    : :
    : : Second Chinese gent comes up with the
    : : answer, complete with link.
    : :
    : : Fiendishly clever these Orientals!
    : :
    : : Or could we be in for a 'this is spam' 'no it's not'
    : : thread? ;-))

    Or even a "this is a UK not Chinese group" thread.

    Ever noticed how an awful lot of these idiots use gmail..?!

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Aug 17, 2007