    suggestions ? All will be welcome.
    Thanks in advance.

    , Aug 17, 2007

  2. Guest

    On 8 17 , 11 14 , wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I've got a panasonic PBX for a long time in use. Now i want another
    > one with more ports and the function of IP phone. Anyone has any
    > suggestions ? All will be welcome.
    > Thanks in advance.

    can give you a link ,that can answer you :http://
    www.telecomchinasourcing.com/knowledge/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=24
    in this web,you can get allround information.

    , Aug 17, 2007

  3. Guest

    On 8 17 , 11 14 , wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I've got a panasonic PBX for a long time in use. Now i want another
    > one with more ports and the function of IP phone. Anyone has any
    > suggestions ? All will be welcome.
    > Thanks in advance.

    You can improve your PBX system to voip system just using some voip
    gateway , such as Shang 332 in TCS.
    Here is the homepage of TCS.

    , Aug 17, 2007