    out.

    Thanks!
    Sriram.
    Sriram Ganesan, Dec 24, 2003

  2. Sriram Ganesan

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > I guess not but I remember reading
    >somewhere that I may not have to clear 70-300 now

    You read wrong.
    Kline Sphere, Dec 24, 2003

  3. It was only good until September 30th, AFAIK. If they have extended, yes!

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    "Sriram Ganesan" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I got my Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 MCSD in Dec 2000.
    > To get my .NET MCSD - do I also have to clear 70-300 now or do I get a
    > credit for that exam automatically? I guess not but I remember reading
    > somewhere that I may not have to clear 70-300 now - so I thought I'll

    check

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 24, 2003
  4. Sriram Ganesan

    Jay Walters Guest

    To clearify,

    The Sep 30th thing was for a free exam voucher (which
    isn't valid any more), you still have to take 300.

    Jay Walters, Dec 24, 2003