    --
    Regards,

    Jose Luis Manners
    Jose Luis Manners, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Jose Luis Manners

    Eric Guest

    Jose Luis Manners wrote:

    > Sorry if this might've been asked before. I'm planning on taking
    > 70-315 and as far as I know passing any MS exam gives you an MCP
    > designation. I'd like to know if when passing this exam do I get a
    > new MCP ID or can I still use my old MCP ID (which already expired a
    > couple years back) ?

    It's best if you use your old MCP ID. That will put all of your tests
    on one transcript.

    Eric
    Eric, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Eric, thanks for your reply. but can I still use my old MCP ID even thought
    the exams expired?

    --
    Regards,

    Jose Luis Manners
    http://ireflect.blogspot.com/

    "Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
    Cristóbal Colón

    Jose Luis Manners, Sep 28, 2004
  4. Hi Jose,

    My guess is that your MCP ID goes with you and not your status, but you can
    try asking .

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 29, 2004
  5. great !!! thanks.

    --
    Regards,

    Jose Luis Manners, MCP

    Jose Luis Manners, Sep 29, 2004
  6. Jose Luis Manners

    Eric Guest

    Jose Luis Manners wrote:

    > Eric, thanks for your reply. but can I still use my old MCP ID even
    > thought the exams expired?

    Of course you can still use it. And your tests didn't expire! They
    aren't offering those tests any more, but you still keep the credit for
    passing the tests.

    Eric
    Eric, Sep 29, 2004