    obviously don't want them as they never came and got it when I cancelled my
    account.

    matt
    matt, Oct 13, 2004

  2. matt

    XPD Guest

    "matt" <> wrote in message
    news:Uo3bd.69$...
    > Hey
    > Are there any ex ihug ultra users who have sold the ugly sat dish's that
    > ihug don't want back.
    > I want to get rid of mine from off the house. Been un used for several

    years
    > and is rusting and causing rust marks down the side of the house.
    > Anyone sold them, even though ihug technically still own them. Ihug
    > obviously don't want them as they never came and got it when I cancelled

    my
    > account.

    Yeah, its funny how they own the damn things, but they want you to pay $100
    or more to have someone take it down for you.... mine fell off the roof one
    day when I was thinking at the time "I should get that dish off the roof"
    and *bang crash*.... there it was outside the front door.
    Now why couldnt I have been thinking of winning lotto or something instead
    :(
    XPD, Oct 13, 2004

  3. matt

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "matt" <> wrote in message
    > Hey
    > Are there any ex ihug ultra users who have sold the ugly sat dish's that
    > ihug don't want back.
    > I want to get rid of mine from off the house. Been un used for several
    > years
    > and is rusting and causing rust marks down the side of the house.
    > Anyone sold them, even though ihug technically still own them. Ihug
    > obviously don't want them as they never came and got it when I cancelled
    > my
    > account.
    >
    > matt

    Advertise it as a special large wok. You'll get more for the thing.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Oct 13, 2004
  4. matt

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "matt" <> wrote in message
    > Hey
    > Are there any ex ihug ultra users who have sold the ugly sat dish's that
    > ihug don't want back.
    > I want to get rid of mine from off the house. Been un used for several

    years
    > and is rusting and causing rust marks down the side of the house.
    > Anyone sold them, even though ihug technically still own them. Ihug
    > obviously don't want them as they never came and got it when I cancelled

    my
    > account.

    You can sell them via trademe
    Craig Sutton, Oct 13, 2004
  5. matt

    matt Guest

    yea may as well sell it. got someone interested

    matt, Oct 13, 2004
  6. matt

    Brendan Guest

    On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:52:58 +1300, matt wrote:

    > Hey
    > Are there any ex ihug ultra users who have sold the ugly sat dish's that
    > ihug don't want back.
    > I want to get rid of mine from off the house. Been un used for several years
    > and is rusting and causing rust marks down the side of the house.
    > Anyone sold them, even though ihug technically still own them. Ihug
    > obviously don't want them as they never came and got it when I cancelled my
    > account.
    >
    > matt

    I believe that legally speaking it is considered 'abandoned' and you may
    sell it. Especially since they have not collected it in several years.

    --

    .... Brendan

    "Change is inevitable in a progressive country. Change is constant." -- Benjamin Disraeli

    Note: All my comments are copyright 13/10/2004 10:49:26 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Oct 13, 2004