Old Gringo???

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by doS, Jun 14, 2005.

  1. doS

    doS Guest

    An elderly man had owned a large farm for several
    years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice -- picnic
    tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees.
    The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was
    built.

    One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he
    hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five
    gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

    As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As
    he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his
    pond. He made the women aware of his
    presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him,
    "We're not coming out until you leave!" The old man frowned, "I didn't come
    down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond
    naked."
    Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

    Moral: Old men can still think fast

    doS, Jun 14, 2005

  2. doS

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:26:27 -0400, "doS" <>
    wrote:

    >An elderly man had owned a large farm for several
    >years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice -- picnic
    >tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees.
    >The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was
    >built.
    >
    >One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he
    >hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five
    >gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.
    >
    >As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As
    >he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his
    >pond. He made the women aware of his
    >presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him,
    >"We're not coming out until you leave!" The old man frowned, "I didn't come
    >down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond
    >naked."
    >Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."
    >
    > Moral: Old men can still think fast

    I'll have to remember that when I go down to the pond next time with
    my bucket. It's always got a few young thangs in the deep end.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Jun 14, 2005

  3. doS

    Old Gringo Guest

    doS wrote:
    > An elderly man had owned a large farm for several
    > years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice -- picnic
    > tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees.
    > The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was
    > built.
    >
    > One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he
    > hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five
    > gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.
    >
    > As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As
    > he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his
    > pond. He made the women aware of his
    > presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him,
    > "We're not coming out until you leave!" The old man frowned, "I didn't come
    > down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond
    > naked."
    > Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."
    >
    > Moral: Old men can still think fast

    Fun :)

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jun 14, 2005
  4. doS

    Paulos Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > doS wrote:
    >> An elderly man had owned a large farm for several
    >> years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice -- picnic
    >> tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees.
    >> The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was
    >> built.
    >>
    >> One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he
    >> hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five
    >> gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.
    >>
    >> As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.
    >> As
    >> he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his
    >> pond. He made the women aware of his
    >> presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to
    >> him,
    >> "We're not coming out until you leave!" The old man frowned, "I didn't
    >> come
    >> down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond
    >> naked."
    >> Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."
    >>
    >> Moral: Old men can still think fast
    >>

    > Fun :)
    >
    > --
    > Old Gringo George
    > Magic Weaver Of Life
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    An oldie, but a goldie : )

    Paulos, Jun 14, 2005
  5. doS

    Al Guest

    "Paulos" <> wrote in message

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> doS wrote:
    >>> An elderly man had owned a large farm for several
    >>> years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice -- picnic
    >>> tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees.
    >>> The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was
    >>> built.
    >>>
    >>> One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he
    >>> hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five
    >>> gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.
    >>>
    >>> As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.
    >>> As
    >>> he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in
    >>> his
    >>> pond. He made the women aware of his
    >>> presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to
    >>> him,
    >>> "We're not coming out until you leave!" The old man frowned, "I didn't
    >>> come
    >>> down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond
    >>> naked."
    >>> Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."
    >>>
    >>> Moral: Old men can still think fast
    >>>

    >> Fun :)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Old Gringo George