    properly! Any help would be appreciated.

    Regards,
    Rhys
    Rhys, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Rhys

    °Mike° Guest

    Replace your graphics card with a decent one.

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:14:02 +0100, in
    <zhkcb.3427$%>
    Rhys scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Rhys

    Rhys Guest

    It's a nice idea but i'm broke.

    Rhys, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Rhys

    °Mike° Guest

    So, what do you want? Blood out of a stone? My thoughts are,
    that if you can afford to buy games to play, you should be able
    to afford a fairly cheap, but better, graphics card.

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:42:07 +0100, in
    <XHkcb.3445$%>
    Rhys scrawled:

    °Mike°, Sep 24, 2003
  5. Rhys

    Rhys Guest

    ok, so what graphics card would u suggest?

    Rhys, Sep 24, 2003
  6. Rhys

    °Mike° Guest

    That's a difficult question to answer, but you can get a Radeon 7500
    for about £30.

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:09:06 +0100, in
    <c5lcb.3466$%>
    Rhys scrawled:

    °Mike°, Sep 24, 2003
  7. Rhys

    sqr Guest

    www.driverguide.com

    --
    sqr
    Overseer: alt.os.windows-xp

    sqr, Sep 24, 2003
  8. Rhys

    Buffalo Guest

    Many times you have to do a complete uninstall of the old drivers and set
    your graphics adapter to Standard PCI Graphics Adapter (VGA) and then reboot
    and install the new ones.
    Go into Safe Mode in Windows and look in Device Manager and see it your vid
    card is only mentioned once. Sometimes there are multiplier listings and
    that can mess up the drivers.

    Buffalo, Sep 24, 2003